Family Picture

Family Picture

Monday, October 8, 2012

Praise

Praise and thankfulness are what I have been feeling lately.  Praise to an amazing God who answers my prayers even when I have given up.  He is quietly whispering that he's in control and it is his timing, but oh how I want it when I want it.  But his ways are greater than ours and he is faithful!  We received verbal approval that we passed court in the DRC on Friday.  Yeah!! We should be receiving word that the judge has actually signed off on the case on Wednesday, so I will update again when I have more information.  God is moving and blessing and my heart is so full and so thankful.  We are going to meet with a family who grew up in the Congo this month.  This is an answer to prayer as I desire to know more about the Congolese culture and how we can continue to be a blessing to the Congolese people.  There is no better way to learn than to talk to a family firsthand.  Thank you God!  Orphan Sunday is coming up and it will be a great time of celebrating God's goodness in our adoption journey and what he is doing around the world as we seek to care for orphans.  He is amazing and I am humbled by his goodness.  I am enjoying this journey, this journey of learning, this journey of change, this journey of drawing nearer to my Heavenly Father.  We are taking everything a step at a time and excitement is growing as we get closer and closer to bringing our boys home.  What a joyous day that will be! 

No comments:

Post a Comment